A couple of weeks ago I was tagged by Teacher2Mummy’s Lucinda on Instagram to give 20 facts about myself. With going back to school, my blogging world has taken a bit of a back seat (sad face) and I have been struggling to keep on top things. I’ve just got round to my list. This week seemed to be a good time to try and do it as I’ve really been trying to focus on building “me” back up and finding time to chill out.
So, let’s give this a go!
1. I studied Law at University but am now History teacher.
2. I have a pretty ridiculous obsession with singing Disney princess songs.
3. I love purple.
4. My friends love retelling the story of when I feel through a chair at an 18th birthday party.
5. I have previously worn fairy lights and dressed as a Christmas tree.
6. I have no idea what I am going to feed the boys and I this evening…there’s nothing in the fridge.
7. My husband is only the 3rd person that I ever dated.
8. I have matching moles beneath my armpits.
9. I am lazy as hell…I will pretty much do anything to avoid washing up.
10. If it didn’t make me hugely obese, I would eat cupcakes as the only food in my diet.
11. I struggle hugely with my body confidence, if I seem ok, I’m usually faking it.
12. My second toe is longer than my big toe.
13. Until 2 weeks ago, I very rarely took my make up off! (Who has time for that every day?!)
14. I started knitting Sprog a blanket when I found out I was pregnant, it’s still not finished, he’s now 13 months old.
15. I once created a cardboard and paper mache shoe master piece towards my GCSE art course.
16. I ran for Education Officer on my Students Union at University.
17. I once woke up, dressed myself on Christmas morning to wake my Mummy and Daddy up when I was very little…at 2 a.m.
18. I sometimes really struggle to keep a straight face and not react to stupid/rude/ridiculous things that students say which are inappropriate for school but actually hilarious.
19. I would much rather spend time playing with Sprog than doing any form of cleaning or tidying.
20. I wish that my life was like Strictly; covered in glitter and fake tan, and with a man who can twirl me around…sadly, all three are lacking.