I’ve loved seeing everyone’s photo’s of their families as they pop up on my various feeds over the last few months so I thought that with the new year, I’d join in with and make sure that we have more pictures of the 3 of us together.
I did remember to take some pictures of us last night which were hilarious, if a little blurred and dark but then this morning we’ve been out for the hubby’s birthday to our closest English Heritage site at Bramber Castle and I snapped this on top of the hill. I just love how Sprog is smiling at the camera now too when we try and get a picture of all of us.
Sprog has been;
- loving his Daddy very very much,
- Learning some new words – his favourite phrase is ‘one more please’ although only we would know that is what he’s saying as it’s not quite fully formed yet.
- Loving all the train related Christmas presents that he got.
Mama has been;
- loving her candle burning as she works
- kind of focused on loosing weigh
- loving her FitBit Flex
Daddy has been;
- loving our family mini adventures
- Loving crème eggs (a lot)
- Loving his many many cuddles from Sprog.