Just as I would like to start winding down to chill out for a lovely easter break, I find myself contemplating a massive list of things that needs doing. So naturally, in true blogging style, I thought I’d share.
– 150 year 8 assessments to mark
– 100 ish items of food shopping to organise and transport to a hen do
– 75 year 9 assessments to mark
– 45 year 10 books to mark
– 28 year 11 2000 word essays to get written
– 25 end of year 11 form tutor reports to write
– 23 lessons to teach
– 11 homemade easter cards to post
– 5 more early morning school get-ups
– 4 lbs to magically loose (oops)
– 2 more meetings to get through
– 2 (just about) fluffy eyebrows to be threaded
And a few more secret things that I can’t post about for the hen do, obvs!
I think there might be a fair amount of coffee involved and not a huge amount of sleep but hopefully I can get this done so that I am able to start the Easter holidays list!!