The Me and Mine project runs every month and prompts me to take pictures of all 3 of us.
Sprog has been
– Obsessing about airplanes. He squeaks and squeals when he spots one before getting frustrated that it’s ‘gone’
– Learning to read
– Playing rough and tumble play with Daddy
Mama has been
– Attempting some grown up crafting for a friend’s wedding present.
– Having a quiet month from blogging to find some time.
– Working hard to get students to complete their controlled assessments and doing lots of marking.
Daddy has been
– Getting very fit from the tough and tumble play with Sprog.
– Studying hard for his exams.
– Rugby obsessed thanks to the Six Nations.
See my plea for nominations here