The super helpful & informative Pregnancy & Family fair comes to Brighton Racecourse for the 1st time – celebrating parenthood!! And it’s next weekend!
I am very please to be working with uflourish as the blogger “on the ground” for them at the Brighton Fair on Sunday 31st May 2015 at Brighton Racecourse. You’ll be able to get updates from me on Twitter and Instagram as the day goes on as I visit the different stalls and sessions available.
They’ll be showcasing 60 super helpful and wise local experts in the Pregnancy & Family industry and tempting local pregnant couples and parents with children aged under 5 to join them for a day of inspiration, entertainment, treats and special deals.
The event has been put together to highlight the amazing array of local resources that can support and reduce the stress of their parenting adventures. I’ve taken part in a few of these, like Babycalm and ToddlerCalm, and they are great.
I am particularly looking forward to 2 of the sessions in the Toddler room – one on free play and one on drawing and story telling! Watch this space to see how they go!
You can read my interview with Naomi, one of the organisers, over on #BalancingAct to see what has inspired her.
8 reasons for local families to come to uflourish Pregnancy & Family fairs
- Our EPIC prize draw! Imagine winning a pile of treats to take home. You must pre-register at www.uflourish.co.uk to qualify. Plus families can win 3 x £50 uflourish shopping vouchers in the lead up to the event that can be spent at any exhibitor table at our fair.
- 14 free workshops at every event: from Hypnobirthing to Gentle sleep solutions, from Taming your toddler’s tantrums to Creative play outdoors and from Calming colic to Life coaching for mothers. There is inspiration and information to support every stage of your parenting adventures from pregnancy through to starting school.
- Our goody bags are awesome! We go the extra mile to make sure these are of a great quality. 100 available to the first families through the door – full of lovely treats and samples.
- Dozens of unique, boutique “not-available-on-the-high-street” shopping opportunities. We specialise in showing exciting designs in baby and children’s wear and gadgets. Many of the retail businesses participating are local Brighton & Hove small businesses.
- Speak to local experts and service suppliers – find out about everything from childcare to swimming lessons and antenatal classes to the best local classes and clubs.
- We offer soft play, face painting, treasure baskets, storytelling & magicians to keep little ones entertained so parents can enjoy the offerings of our practical and helpful event.
- Special offers, discounts and tasters from our range of exhibitors.
- Entry is only £2 per adult. Babies and children under 16 are free
Visit www.uflourish.co.uk to pre-register and be included in the EPIC prize draw
Sponsored by Each Peach Childcare of Hove
Our fairs are designed to celebrate everything that’s wonderful about being a parent in Brighton & Hove!
This is the first Fair from uflourish that has been extended to incorporate the under 5’s and I’m really excited to see what our local area has to offer now that Sprog is firmly into Toddlerdom! I can guarantee that for expectant parents or parents of teeny tiny tots, the Fairs are great value as having been in both 2013 and 2014, I’ve always found something useful.
In fact, it was after the 2013 fair that we started babywearing as I bought my first sling there! It’s definitely time to get yourself down to the race course and see what new ideas, tips or treats you can pick up.
*Disclosure – this is a sponsored post*